How to Download and Install WhatsApp for Windows phone – Updated – has become a challenge to many smartphone uses – not knowing how to Download and Install WhatsApp for Windows phone” the reason is usually because most of the phone manufacturer don’t include WhatsApp Icon (just as it was for BBM). With the recent development, WhatsApp Icon is now included on newly produced phones.
But for the sack of those who do not have WhatsApp we learn that for free now. That is the most reason am going to be showing here how any one can Download and Install WhatsApp for Windows phone. Its very easy…
- Download and install WhatsApp on your phone – This is done by “Downloading WhatsApp” to your phone from the Windows Phone store. [Click here to Download]
- Install WhatsApp by tapping it, and following the prompts.
- Once installed, Tap ‘WhatsApp’ – This process will be opening the application.
- A list of ‘Terms and Conditions’ should pop up on screen – Agree to them, and proceed to the next step.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your country code, and then your mobile number – This is so that you can receive a message verification code, either by SMS or voice. The code is used to verify WhatsApp.
- When you receive the code, enter it – Once the code has been entered, your Windows Phone will have a verified and fully functional WhatsApp installed.